Friday, March 27, 2009

KASSIDY

On March 16th baby Kassidy arrived. We had a planned C-section for that day so at 9:24 she arrived. 7lbs 5oz. 20 in long. The same as Carter. Crazy. The C-section didn't quite go as well as i would of hoped. Lets just say when an epidural doesn't work all the way with a C-section it's not really pleasant. Needless to say they ended up giving me some drug that made me forget so i don't remember anything after they took her out for about and hour. My sister was in the recovery room with me and said i kept repeating myself but i don't remember anything. So here are some pictures of our new arrival. She likes to make all kids of faces.

Kassi was a little juadice so we used some billi lights for a few days to get it down.
First Bath. Like i said she likes to make funny faces.


Thanks to Marcia for the cute bows.

10 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

Love the pitchers. she is stunning. love you guys

jamie said...

i love your pictures - she really is quite animated for a baby i love all of her faces!

The Wilson Family said...

Oh my goodness she looks so much like Justin to me!! OH I love her face, so dang cute!! I need to come over I don't think I have anything and feel great now. I will call

Christie said...

Congrats Ashley!!! She is beautiful!

Thomas Family said...

She is so beautiful. I am excited to be able to see her soon. Hope all is going well with you guys. That realy sucks about the epidural thing. I can't even imagine how that would feel. Ouch!

Jaclyn said...

she is so cute. congrats!

The Fife's said...

She's beautiful. Congrats.

Megan said...

She is so adorable! Congratulations! Sorry about the whole delivery experience - that does not sound pleasant. I am glad everything is okay now. Lovin the funny faces!

Jackie Greenwood said...

YEAH! She is so beautiful! I can't believe all of her cute faces, I love the bath picture! Can't wait to see you guys again. Hope all is well! Let me know if you need anything!

THE CASPERSON'S said...

She is so beautiful!!! That will be so fun to dress her up and do her hair. Congratulations!!!!