Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Countdown

I went to the doctor on tuesday hoping that something was happening but he informed me that she is very content at where she is at. She's happy to stay in mama's tummy. So no hope of her coming early. Nothing is happening. But come the 16th she'll be here. Only 12 more days! Hopefully by then Justin will have the bassinet put together and we"ll have the stroller and car seat. We've procrastinated a little bit. I did get all her clothes washed and her hospital bag ready yesterday. At least that's done. I'm really not looking forward to the added laundry. Ugh!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck with it all! I am not looking forward to the added laundry, although I wish I were only 12 days away from giving birth. I loathe the 3rd trimester! Post pics of her when she comes - I am so stoked for you guys!

Jackie Greenwood said...

WAHOO! I am so excited for you! It was so good to see you guys last weekend! I can't wait until the little one is hear!

Jackie Greenwood said...

Whoops, I do know how to spell I meant "here," sorry, hee hee!