Tuesday, May 19, 2009

With Carter each month I would sit him in a chair and take a picture to see how much he changed. These are Kassi's first and second month pictures. I can't believe she is already two months old. She is already changing so much. She is such a joy. April 16, 2009 ONE Month
May 16, 2009 TWO Months

We were able to bless Kassi on Easter Sunday. What a wonderful day it was. I'm so blessed to have a wonderful husband who holds the Priesthood. I love him every much. Thanks to all of our family and friends who came and spent the day with us.
ON ANOTHER NOTE.....CARTER IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!......YEAH..FINALLY!!!

5 comments:

Jackie Greenwood said...

First of all way to go Carter!! Kassi is adorable, I can't believe how much she has grown!! Your family is so cute, we need to get together for a BBQ or something!

Megan said...

She is adorable and getting so big. It is crazy how quickly they grow up. Way to go on the potty training too. I am jealous. I actually have dreams about potty training - my kid could care less about the whole thing.

The Wilson Family said...

Did you know when you take the first letter of each of your names it spells JACK? You planned that didn't you! And I have not seen Kassi since she was born, am I a bad friend or are we both that busy? I hope it's the second. Brennen misses his best friend!

Hayley said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats on the potty training! That is one step in parenthood that I'm not ready to do again!!! =)

You look great too btw!!

The Fife's said...

She is so beautiful. I love her pitcures. You look way good ash.