Thursday, November 13, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!

IT'S A GIRL!! We just found out last week we are having a girl. We were very surprised since my doctor said it was a boy 6 weeks ago. I guess that happens. Anyway we are very excited. Come March Carter will have a baby sister. He's funny i'll say mommy has a baby in here belly and he'll try and pull my shirt up and ask to see it. Or he say's Carter has a baby in his belly.
Halloween. Carter was Dumbo this year. We were able to go to a carnival up in Eden with some cousins and go trick or treating around Grandma and Grandpa Doxey's.




9 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

How fun! I am excited both our kids are the same, they'll have so much fun!!

Jaclyn said...

congrats that is so exciting

Christie said...

congrats!! we need to meet up one of these days and catch up!

Megan said...

WHAT?! How did I not even know that you were prego? Congrats! Seems like 'oops it's not really a boy' thing has happened to a lot of friends lately. Oh well. Girls are a lot of fun too (a handful, but fun). Congrats again!

the bonzoodles. said...

Wow! A girl.!!! I am so excited and we are so stinkin close. Cute US pics too.

Hayley said...

Wow! Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant. That's way fun. I love, love, love having one of each. They are so much fun and you will see a BIG difference between a boy and a girl even from very young ages. I'm way excited for you!

Jackie Greenwood said...

Yeah, congratulations!! Carter looks so cute in his Dumbo costume. We miss you guys, hope all is well!

The Fife's said...

Congrats :) I'm so happy with you.

Tyra said...

Hi friend!!! How is life. Its good to see that your family is well. I think that hugh and I are thinking about moving back to Utah this summer. We can be Besties again. And are boys can play.